Datacom Corporate Responsibility
Datacom operates across 4 countries and in 13 separate locations – we acknowledge that the communities within which we operate are diverse in culture and diverse in needs.
Datacom is committed to making a meaningful contribution to those communities and recognise the interests of stakeholders beyond that of our shareholders, being the broader community.
We seek to do this through the support of cultural and educational institutions and charities, via financial grants, in-kind donations and sponsorships and through supporting the volunteer activities of our employees.
We encourage our team members to become actively involved in their local communities and will make contributions towards that activity on a case by case basis.
Examples of Datacom supported programs:
- Environmental Work
- Participation in a Charitable Event
- Working for a charity
- Working at a community project for the day.
- Opera Sponsorship
At the Corporate level, Datacom will continue to support broader community initiatives, including, but not limited to:
- Contribution to the educational advancement of our communities through the Datacom Scholarship Program, which offers five University sponsorships throughout Australia
- Sponsorship of the Chair of e-Government at Victoria University
- Support to the NZ Special Olympics
- Sponsorship of Opera Queensland and the NZ Symphony Orchestra
- ThinkUKnow Australia
Datacom is committed to measuring and benchmarking our corporate community investment contributions using a formal industry recognised methodology, and is a member of the London Benchmarking Group.
Datacom will provide a copy of their Corporate Responsibility Statement, on request. Send Feedback & Enquiries.