Payroll Products and Services
Datacom delivers in-house, outsourced and internet-enabled payroll processing services and support, through our DataPay, EasiPay and NetPay solutions.
Many businesses, large and small, struggle with the logistics of payroll management, with expert staff in high demand. Legislation changes alone, including holidays, PAYE and KiwiSaver, can be particularly time consuming to keep up with, and a major distraction from your core business.
Datacom is a trusted provider of payroll design, development and ongoing support to many of New Zealand’s leading businesses and government agencies.
Our established range of payroll solutions, including our PAYE intermediary service, ensures Datacom can successfully meet all your payroll requirements:
- The leading internet payroll for smaller businesses of up to 50 staff
- Software as a Service (SaaS) — no need to install or manage software
- A simple yet powerful tool for business owners who want to manage their own payroll
- NetPay data securely hosted and backed up by Datacom
- Winner of the Telecom Users Association e-Business Development Award
- Datacom’s outsourced, pay clerking service, backed by 20 years experience
- Popular with businesses of 30-150 payees; the ‘sweet spot’ in economies of scale
- Powered by DataPay, the latest in payroll software
- Self-service tools include the new Executive Dashboard
- Customer savings of 25-40% achieved when switching from in-house payroll
- Datacom’s latest development in in-house payroll software, launched in 2007
- Typically adopted by larger businesses and government agencies with the size to maintain their own critical mass of payroll staff
- Designed to cater for all your payroll requirements including allowances, deductions, costing, leave, and employee record maintenance
- Datacom’s dedicated PAYE intermediary service and subject matter experts, available to all our payroll customers
Examples of work we have completed for our customers are available in the Payroll case studies
section of the website.
For further information about Payroll Products and Services visit www.datacompeople.co.nz