Datacom Cloud Services
Datacom hosts cloud services in its three New Zealand data centres
(Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch), and in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. The build of services in Brisbane and Perth is underway and expected to be ready shortly.
Datacom Cloud Services offer flexibility and economy together with robust SLA’s and an end to end ITIL based total service management approach.
Datacom Cloud Services are designed to meet the reliability, performance, service, security, and commercial expectations of enterprises.
Datacom Cloud Services include:
- Managed virtual Windows and Redhat servers
- Managed Storage, in performance and price tiers, either attached to virtual machines or customer owned equipment
- Managed Backup (powered by Symantec technology)
- Managed firewalls
- Managed core data centre switching
- Internet bandwidth (redundant connections)
- High speed Inter data centre bandwidth (for replication applications)
- Managed email (powered by Microsoft Exchange)
- Managed SQL Server (shared)
- Managed Oracle databases (not all data centres)
Cloud services can be integrated with customer systems located on or off premise.
Datacom complements its cloud offering with a full range of optional IT Management Services
that can span and integrate traditional customer owned equipment, Datacom Cloud Services, and 3rd
party suppliers of all types (including cloud services).
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org