Datacom leverages industry experience and scale, to procure your hardware, software and support services, within a consultative and vendor-agnostic approach
We offer unbiased advice to assist our clients to get the best value from their IT investments.
Our IT Procurement services include:
- Asset lifecycle management — An end-to-end management process for all your hardware and software assets. We cover planning, purchasing, configuration, installation, production support and maintenance, together with decommissioning and environmentally sensitive disposal.
- Product purchasing — Our volume of product transactions places us as one of the largest resellers of product in New Zealand. Datacom’s high-level relationships with vendors, including HP, IBM, Sun, Acer, mean we typically have the best buy prices available.
- Software licensing — Datacom has developed a highly effective model of proof of ownership, administration and management, sought after by a growing number of organisations that have seen the benefits of our approach.
- We are the largest reseller of volume licensing programmes within New Zealand for all software publishers, including Microsoft, CA, Adobe, Citrix, Symantec and Trend Micro.
- Our software licensing team focus on the complex rules and guidelines of each software manufacturer on your behalf.
- We ensure that you get value from your licensing programmes in terms of being correctly licensed, knowing what you are licensed for, the associated costs, and the choices that best suit your business environment.
If you would like more information please email ITservices@datacom.co.nz