Enable Faster, More Seamless Business Processes and Productivity with Datacom’s Mobile Solutions
“What is mobility?”
It’s a question we hear from many of our customers, and there’s no short or straight-forward answer. That’s because enterprise mobile solutions encompass a wide range of technologies and capabilities ranging from BYOD to unified communications. It’s not just devices, it’s not just mobile apps – mobile solutions offer these things and more.
Instead of trying to narrowly define mobility, we recommend enterprises consider the business problems they could solve through mobile solutions – the productivity of outbound employees, such as sales reps, when they’re on the road or between client meetings; speeding up the sales process; or improving employee decision-making and response time. Or, you might have specific business processes mobility can solve. Consider how mobile solutions can:
- Deliver important information through smart devices at the moment staff are interacting with clients
- Automate routine processes such as tracking shipments, managing inventory and responding to work-order requests
- Implement mobile self-service so your customers can interact with your business systems to place orders and track stock so you can save time, money and resources
- Send alerts to employees through an enterprise app on their mobile devices when inventory stock runs low so your business doesn’t run the risk of being unable to fulfil an order on time
- Enable real-time business intelligence processing that leads to better-informed sales data
Datacom knows bringing mobile solutions into your organisation can involve a lot of challenging cultural change. Employees might want all the apps their hearts desire to be allowed on their corporate mobile device. The IT department might struggle with the idea of having to manage a range of different devices as employees use their own devices. You might invite in additional change, such as instituting different management styles as more employees work away from their desks or the office since they now have technology to make it happen.
It’s through understanding these pain points that we developed a brand new mobile solutions service to help ease your organisation into mobility, whether you’re a small business or a multi-national corporation. We offer fully managed mobile solutions under a single agreement and local mobility experts in each state. Your IT department won’t have to worry about going to different providers to design a program or secure mobile devices or develop apps – we do it all under one, local contract.
- Assessment of your business mobility needs: Our professional services team can assess your enterprise’s technology environment and make recommendations on how you can get started on your mobile solution. Perhaps, for instance, you only want certain devices managed under a BYOD scenario and want personal apps kept off corporate devices – we can help you develop a plan that fits your needs.
- Security and device management: Your employees will get business-critical apps on their smart devices without the threat of data loss – and your IT department will be able to easily manage user policies and permissions through a centralised platform.
- Device lifecycle management: You get a single point of purchase and disposal for multi-platform, mixed environments. This simplifies the procurement process and ensures you don’t lose track of how many different pieces of mobile hardware are floating around your organisation.
- Mobile app design, development and hosting: Our developers will use reusable code to develop your enterprise apps so they work across devices, whether they are Windows or Apple or Android devices. Plus, we’ll maintain your apps and enable data integration, spurring faster time to market for your organisation.
Each day you prolong incorporating mobile solutions into your business-IT strategy is another day your organisation loses time, money and productivity. Let’s have a conversation today about how you can improve your critical business processes through mobile solutions. Fill out the contact form and one of our mobile solutions experts to get in touch with you.