Through our application management service, Datacom maintains and manages line of business (LOB) software applications on your behalf, creating efficiency, quality and cost advantages when compared to in-house support.
Application management (also known as application outsourcing or managed application support) is a long-standing core competency of Datacom.
While application development aligned to new business expansion can sometimes be the domain of internal IT teams, the complexities and costs of supporting large, legacy applications, is often not. And the cost and effort of attempting application maintenance can often divert in-house teams from their core purpose of delivering technology innovations to create business improvement.
Our established capabilities enable us to accurately and cost-effectively support and enhance applications, which may be:
- Built by Datacom where our core application knowledge is stronger than our clients
- Built on older technologies which require rare or expensive technical resources
- Not central to our clients’ business value creation or innovation initiatives
- Of a scale unsuitable for client in-house maintenance and development
- Hosted applications or residing in-house with our client
- Custom applications created specifically for our client
Datacom provides high quality and reliable application outsourcing services that address cost reduction and business value creation priorities. Our experience and solutions extend across industry, including clients in the commercial, banking, transportation, postal, justice, social services, health, and government sectors.
Our Application Management / Outsourced Applications services include:
- SLA-based application management, including availability, quality and reliability metrics
- Shared use of tracking systems so our clients can ‘look into’ the performance of their application at any time
- Scheduled reporting against SLA’s and balanced scorecards
- Risk-share models to give SLA/ KPI measures ‘teeth’
- Fixed and variable resourcing models to best meet your budget and application needs
- Total flexibility to adapt your outsource commitment to changing business needs
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org