Datacom has been working with Comvita to prove and refine the effective HiveTo Apiary Management System. HiveTo software blends Comvita’s industry knowledge with Datacom’s technical expertise.
Enhancements such as a landowner portal, work management, hive monitoring and MPI e-cert integration modules add to existing proven benefits of mobile hive management, traceability and inventory management.
Log in from anywhere to see and manage what’s relevant to you with custom views for the beekeeper, landowner, extraction manager or enterprise.
HiveTo key benefits:
• Portal easily accessed from any browser with customised views for different roles across the supply chain
• Embedded mobile scanning functionality designed and proven for integrating in the field activity
• Reporting – powerful insights by combining related data
• Core functionality aligned with export regulations
• Agreements and contracts
• Sites and Site Owner data
• Traceability down to the box and equipment level
• Scalable - choose additional modules based on what your business needs:
• Work management
• Supply chain inventory view
Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies with more than 6000 staff. We know from experience that local service delivery works best. We have extensive expertise in supporting customers, bringing them the best of solutions from our 11 different locations in New Zealand. Data security, cloud expertise, integration and 24/7 local support are just some of our strengths applied to HiveTo.
Contact us for more information about HiveTo apiary management software.